1) What two things do you need to activate the yeast? (2 marks)
2) Do you work your dough more or less than biscuits?
3) Describe kneading (think pushing-pulling, be specific). (3 marks)
4) What is called when you put flour on your counter?
5) When do you stop kneading your dough?
6) After kneading your dough, where did you put your dough to rise (be specific)? (3 marks)
Dough has risen:
7) What two things do you do after the dough has risen? (2 marks)
How to clean-up your work area after kneading:
1) How did I clean the counter?